Friday, November 7, 2008

This blogging and reading comments thing is so exciting!

I am so tired today after taking out my young cousin for her 18th birthday last night. I feel too old for drinking and clubbing and I must admit I am a little under the weather today. I also ate too mch yummy food at the party and then again today hungover... whoops.

However I think I am starting to make a lil bit of progress and the definition in my arms and shoulders is starting to come back. I am quite limking the new gym I am training in and getting used to the new and different equipment. The gym is more of a sausagefest than I was expecting though, at the time I am training at the moment I am the only girl in the weights area and almost the only girl in the gym. Luckily though the guys there aren't very intimidating and seem to be fairly easy going and friendly.

I am in general loving my new diet with less protein and more Carbs, I have so much more energy to train and do everything else. I'm still having 160g protein a day, so I don't think I'm cutting it too much to keep building muscle.

Extra cardio tomorrow to try and burn off some of this extra food!

Train hard!

2 comments:

Doris's BEHAG journey said...

Wahoo Jane, makes it easier when you are lovin what you are doing.

Nicole said...

Hi Jane, have just found your blog - and welcome to public blogland. I am also on the weight loss journey at the moment, trying to lose some kilos I have put on during the year. However, I look forward to following your journey. Nicole xx