Monday, November 3, 2008

New me

A new blog, new goals and a new me. Although I didn't blog much before I am trying again, this time with a public blog. I've had a rough last few months and have ended up dismantling most of my life which means now I have a blank canvas on which to build a new one!

I still have the goal of competing in a figure competition and at this stage I am aiming for either early 09 at a local comp or mid 09 at the all females. This will depend on how my training and nutrition is looking come the start of the new year.

I've put on a few kgs in the last couple of months so at the moment I'm just trying to knock them off again!

Looking forward to blogging about the whole journey here!

2 comments:

Doris's BEHAG journey said...

Hey Jane

heys to watching your journey and supporting you all the way! Go girl! There is a great support system here in the blogging world, especially for figure competitors and people like myself who have a shitload of body fat to lose to get somewhere! Enjoy yourself!

Jane said...

Thanks Doris,

I'll be reading your blog too! Its very inspiring!